Roof Tiling Roof Tiling

Odd

But masterfully created. No one has your erm.....talent? Would have been an instant fav. if not for the language.

Breaking the Bank Breaking the Bank

Very good!

It reminds me of the old Pink Panther cartoons wich is a good thing. But sometimes it was to perdictable. Great flash though!

PuffballsUnited responds:

It reminds me of Coyote and Roadrunner.

: Drugs In Your Head : : Drugs In Your Head :

You go foamy!!!

he is totally right about everything he said! i was depressed for a long time. but did i take take no crappy medicine? no. i got over it with willpower. plus like he said, your moommy tells you not to do drugs and then goes and takes about 4 gallons worth of perscription medicine. No crap sherlock.

S-Team v D-Team (Preview) S-Team v D-Team (Preview)

One word.... "AWESOME!"

Yet agin you don't cease to amaze me.....I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE FULL VERSION!!!

Sonc at DeathEgg (Preview Sonc at DeathEgg (Preview

Wowee!!!!

You say this was your first flash? You are GOOD man! I'm definetly watching the full version. The sprites were a little blurry at points but it's no bigee. Plus the text boxes seem to big but you can fix that to!

"call me Super Vegito!" "call me Super Vegito!"

why?

You coppied this? Come up with your own ideas man. Because this won't get you anywhere in this world.

"caffiene will kill ya" "caffiene will kill ya"

MAN.....

you ever hear of keeping crap off newgrounds? Because if you have you need to do something about this. You can't even tell what's happening at the begining. Only the title tells you what this mess is about. Immporove your skills and then come back. And don't come crying to me when this crap gets blammed.

The Crow The Crow

hmmmm...

i agree.the animation was a bit crappy. but i LOVED the story! maybe you can get some one else to do the art and you just keep the story.but you might wanna' add voices to.

loadin butten 2 loadin butten 2